Videos can help NGOs achieve the following:
- Share sponsors / volunteers testimonials – Video testimonials can be an effective tool for instilling trust and confidence in new sponsors and volunteers & convince that your NGO is better than others.
- Record a welcome message – A welcome video can tell volunteers what you have to offer while welcoming them to your NGO.
- Define your message – Define who you are, and what it is that you do and voice out message that will make your NGO stand out above others.
- Market your charity’s IMPACT – Transform your projects into video, stories, photographs, documentary, short-films and information that can be fed back into the donor market and build credibility for your cause.
- Creating a brand image – Videos helps create a brand image, builds a presence and also attracts the attention of donors and volunteers. It is a way of connecting with the people around you and communicating the message of the organization.